February 11, 2008

I am tired.

We spent all weekend moving and cleaning. We got it all done, except for some of the unpacking. Feel my enthusiasm for having our own STUDY! At the moment it's full of boxes, and we have no desk for the computer or sewing machine, but we'll get there.
It took us 4 freaking hours to clean our old flat, it was so painful. Then, to prove how fantastic (not) our old tenancy agency is, I was told that we would get a full bond refund because the place looked amazing, then when tim went to get the paper work signed off the same guy tried to weasel carpet cleaning costs out of him. Um, no! Especially after telling me i'd get a full refund. Clever. Glad to be rid of them.

Was way too busy to get back to the Fabric Warehouse sale, which is a good thing, as i've literally just scored myself a set of printing screens and squeegees for an awesome price...bring it on!

No comments: