November 17, 2007

i am here, under the elephants



Tim is already in bed - and it's only 8.30. But then last night we were all tucked up at the same time - all this sunshine makes one tired. Not too much to write, but lots of photos...
Fish and chips out at Makara - the weather was just perfect - still and warm.And I made sure we took the tomoto full of sauce...

The boy got creative with a stone...aww...

My favourite thing about Makara is the light - it makes for the most detailed pictures. The way the shadows fall on the stones, how the sun drops over the hill, how everything is bathed in a warm glow - makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.lastly...a shot of my ass. after going to the vege market this morning. We went to take the shot i scoped out yesterday morning on my bike ride and...the fountain wasn't on. Typical.

I did get a bit of crafting done this weekend, but haven't taken any pics yet, not until i actually finish something - hopefully this week. :)

No comments: