March 20, 2008

more ch ch changes...

my hair is now an edible shade of brunette...scared the crap out of myself when i got flash of colour in the mirror before - but it's a good change. I love having dark hair...makes me feel all mysterious like. 

And i finally, finally got myself officially employed in the role i have been acting in for almost 5 months. There was a bit of stress for a couple of days there that maybe i wouldn't get it - had to go through the whole interview process to keep HR happy. I caught a glimpse of the competition yesterday and that was a bad, bad thing - it's so much easier when you have no idea what you are up against. But it's me, it's now my job and i can fully own it, not just 'pretend'. Though, i do still feel a bit like i'm pretending. Hmmm.

Anywho, in typical me fashion, my body has recognised the build up to a long weekend and decided to get the cold that everyone else had two weeks ago. Thanks body. I am absolutely determined that it will not rain on my Easter. I won tickets to Summerset an there is no way i'm letting them go to waste...

No comments: