- a mini bottle of fluro pink nail polish (finally!)
- black wool suiting
- silver shot metallic fabric
- black shot metallic fabric
- a pattern from burdastyle (free!)
- Black Seeds
- a 21st (my sister's, ohhh i feel...young!)
- a giddy excitement about designing and sewing one of my creations...so very excited!
The 21st is tomorrow night. Yes, I am mad. I inherited it from my mother - all three balls i went to at school, she or i would still be sewing while people arrived for the pre-ball. It was stressy, but so much fun.
I had some time out today to do a bit of shopping for something to wear, but couldn't find anything i liked that was under, oh, $300. and that picture in my mind didn't appear on the racks anywhere. So i've dreamed something up instead. Fingers crossed it works. I need to channel some sewer's patience to be sure it comes out just right.
Pictures tomorrow :)
oh a not so exciting note, the anticipated work madness is creeping up on me...so i am resigned to the fact i will end up at my desk on sunday. But now, to sew!