Though there are some exciting things in the coming weeks:
- we're doing knack! on a whim, i emailed asking about stalls - and there were cancellations!
- one new project is on the cusp of being launched
- crafternoon tea strikes again on sunday
- there are exhibition openings around about tomorrow to attend
- Surprise craft night at Juniper (preceded somehow by a pot luck slash castle construction do)
Not so exciting things:
- My skin has gone ass. In particular, my forehead. I've never had very bad skin in my life...i'm going to blame the airconditioning at work. I think i shall have to splurge on some Trilogy cleanser. It's got comfrey, ya'know.
- I'm tired
- I still can't find my camera battery
- i need to go to the supermarket before i sit down with my knitting
i want to knit so much i'm going to prise myself from the chair right now to walk down to the giant yellow dairy on the corner.
Here's hoping i find my battery!